As a leading UK BEMS company we have excellent opportunities for commissioning engineers across the UK. You should have excellent knowledge of BEMS covering various manufacturers including Trend, Siemens, Tridium or Johnson Controls with experience in installation, HVAC plant, integration and front end supervisors.
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. There is an opportunity to progress careers into other roles for the right engineer.
Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Checking emails on a daily basis for instructions & liaise with project team.
- Responsible for daily completion of commissioning documentation and software backups.
- Responsible for all aspects of commissioning the project including software, running of plant, checking of field devices and client training.
- Complete site reports on a regular basis.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relations
- Complete weekly time sheets and adhere to all company procedures
We are seeking experienced individuals who meet the following criteria;
- Experience & technical knowledge of HVAC plant and applications
- Experience & technical knowledge of electrical control systems
- Experience of control system logic, BEMS & PLC.
- Experience of integration using BACnet, Modbus, Lon etc preferred.
- Experience of site work and strong understanding of health and safety.
- Experience of at least one BMS system including Trend, Siemens or Tridium.
- Experience of software products using windows, Microsoft, BEMS applications and smart apps.
We will consider applicants from junior engineers or skilled HVAC related engineers looking to advance a career into BEMS.
Please send your CV to email@example.com, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0151 254 2658.
No agencies please.